Ledlightingshops warrants fixtures and components, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for promised period from the date of purchase. You can find promised warranty on product page (three or five years). We will at our discretion, repair or replace the product. In the event we determine a product is not repairable or no longer available, we will replace it with a new or a similar style and value item.
If you discover a defect or malfunction during the period to which this warranty applies, please follow these steps to send us an item for warranty:
1. Contact our customer service for an RMA number within the warranty period.
2. Send us the defective article as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after the RMA number has been given by our customer service
3. Pack the defective article properly when you send it.
4. A note must be clearly stated your address and telephone number, as well as the description of the problem and the RMA number.
5. A copy of the proof of purchase.
6. The consumer bears the risk for the return shipment. We therefore advise you to send the package by registered mail and to keep the proof of
delivery, so that you can claim a possible loss from your carrier.